Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Funny: Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect


...walk into a bar and order three beers each.

Name that book...


Give up? Are you close?

The picture is a hint at today's topic.

With the near conclusion of my eBooks: Right or Wrong series, this just felt like something to go with.

So, we'll start off with the first one...











Nice and dry, but as I was really taking off with the software for eReading, I was suddenly overcome with a sense of deja vu.

Read below to better understand...
















And that my friends, explains my oh so subtle smile. My 7th Language Arts teacher would be most proud of me. I still have the book I ordered that year.




A special thanks to Douglas Adams, for showing me that being nerdy and not fitting in was okay.

2 comments:

Kristopher A. Denby said...

Cheers to that! People who just "fit in" are boring fops anyway!

The Mert said...

Fops, eh?

Thanks for the words, mate!