Monday, June 15, 2009

Writing Quickie


Here's an idea. If you continue to read this, then you are *cough* obligated *cough* to complete the exercise.


This weekend, after talking to my buddy Kris about a few things, I figured maybe we could get something a bit more interactive. Finish the sentence. However, whichever. Finish it.

EDIT: If you get a chance, vote on the poll. As always, comments are welcome.

While I was hoping to win the $20 million dollars, I only won $1,000; I now plan to _______ .

Final Quote: "If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy." - Proverb

2 comments:

The Mert said...

It won't work without an example so...

"...I now plan to use the money whenever I take the wife and boys somewhere on a staycation here in lovely Texas."

Jessica said...

I'm fairly boring, if I complete the sentence honestly.

While I was hoping to win the $20 million dollars, I only won $1,000; I now plan to most of it to pay bills. Maybe $300 of it to purchase fun stuff for myself, like a PS3 and some new video games.

Truthfully, it's kind of odd, but any time I get a windfall of money, I end up needing it. I've learned that if I win money on a scratch-off or a drawing at work or something, then I need to hold on to it. Within a couple of weeks, usually, something happens and it ends up taking all of that money. My car breaks down or something. Never fails. Kind of strange how it works, though.