Monday, February 04, 2008

Weekend of Sports


The New York Giants win the Super Bowl.

I liked it. A great game, no matter who you were rooting for. Obviously, bittersweet for the Pats as they were seeking an undefeated season. As Steve Hahn of local station 99.5 KISS put it, "The Giants are a team of destiny!" I was rooting for them, even though they beat my beloved Cowboys. Congrats to the Giants, and to Eli for his MVP effort. I truly thought he was sacked on that 3rd and long play. Wow.


Tiger continues his dominance at Dubai.




Yes, Tiger took care of business in dramatic fashion this weekend. Down four going into the final round, Tiger biridied five of the last seven holes to take the trophy. Niceness!
I didn't get to watch too much of this, but from what I did see, words cannot describe. Drama all the way. Keep it up, Tiger.

No comments: