Monday, October 20, 2008

The Flesh Wounds Premiere

I had the opportunity to be a part of one of my best friend's weddings.  Quite awesome.  A beautiful ceremony, one truly breathtaking part was the amount of work that Kris and his compatriots took to surprise Kelley with a scene stealing show.

While an interesting back story on Once, Kris decided to surprise his lovely bride with this rendition of Glen Hansard's and Markéta Irglová's "Falling Slowly".  I'd say she was pretty surprised.

Here's they are folks; The Flesh Wounds.

EDIT: I've now uploaded both the video and the song.  Get it now here!
EDIT #2: Okay, apparently there's an issue with this Box.net link, so I've put it on zShare and you can get it here now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks David,

Thank you for putting that together for us. We loved it. You're a great friend to Kris. The wedding would'nt have been the same without you.
We love you!
Charlie and Deby

Anonymous said...

Chuck forwarded this to me and I feel blessed that he shared with me. What a wonderful friend you are to Kris and Kelley!

Kristopher A. Denby said...

I haven't even got the words to thank you properly for doing that. You, my friend, have the only copy of that performance as it turns out.

What a gift.

The Mert said...

I guess I'll have to get it up on zShare or something like that.

File is about, oh 15MB, so not too large.

Unless you are rolling with dial-up. Gawd, it suxs the big chorizo.