Saturday, January 30, 2010

Personal Saturday


I've been trying to avoid the whole talking about me and my life, but I think that just takes away from who I am and my history of writing.


As such, I present Personal Saturday. Think of it as almost a personal song about today, or even a week in review (but not always).

Either way, I hope you enjoy and keep coming back.

Eleven days comes so fast,
I feel like I'm writing it off, my ass.
Nearing the halfway mark,
The writing isn't quite as stark.

iPad came out earlier this week,
I dunno if it's what I seek.
I keep checking on netbooks galore,
But don't blame me, I'm a tech whore.

Dyl's game of hoops today
was tough one, you could say.
Triple teams and fouls that hack
we lost but 'cause we lacked.

My night will end the day
as company comes, Wii will play
Just Dance is the game we chose
Don't worry, we won't take off clothes.

The ice in my rum is nearing its end
So now I give this to you to send.
Thanks for reading, revisit on the morrow;
I only ask your attention to borrow.

Shazam!


No comments: