Sunday, April 25, 2010

Left knee, not the right...

I was perusing various guitar sites that I frequent (namely Guitarz) but I came across this other site called Guitar Flame. An intersting site, but that's not just all...


Looking through it, I came across Ovidiu Oprescu's post about his friend Costin. A nice write up, but I don't know the guy.

"Why the write-up Dave?", you ask. Well...

Notice the knee on which the guitar rests.

In the short time I've been playing (and the million or so articles and pictures I've viewed studying and such), I've not seen someone play with the guitar resting on the left leg (at least for a righty).

Is that strange? I've found it to be a most comfortable position to play, but everyone else I see favors the other leg.

What do you think?

As usual, your comments are welcome.

Shazam!

No comments: