Sunday, November 20, 2005

Six Months to go...

Turkey day is coming. No, not that turkey exactly, unless you go turkey hunting with a Turkish gun. Mmmm, mighty fine guns they are!

Gonna be at the house (actually the in-laws) and munching out, but not too much. I've gotten back on track and the L-B-S are still melting away. UT should have a great showing, but I don't want to jinx them, so just click on the link to vote for Vince for the Heisman Trophy.

Six months to go. I'm not nervous; I just want the baby to be happy and healthy.

I'm a bit nervous right now, not because of the typical stuff, but from work. I've got to do this technology bit (relates to those really nice laptops we got earlier) not only for myself, but to supervise a group of teachers also. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but just a bit frustrated. A great many things have changed since having received the initial tasks, but not all the changes in expectations have been discussed clearly. Grrrr!

I'm getting set to order a number of things for Christmas, so I should be posting (not meant to sound greedy, so watch your mouth, Dad!) a wish list. Obviously, some things are exactly that, a wish. Others are quite conceivable as Christmas gifts that would be nice, but wouldn't necessarily make or break my Christmas. I can honestly say that a baby on the way is gift enough. A healthy baby would only make my decade. I'm pretty sure about most of my gifts, but some people (read: Lisa!) need to say something to get something decent. If you have questions about the wife or Dylan, email me at davidmerten@gmail.com .

That's all for now, so be cool and wipe off that drool.

Cheers,

David

PS - I hate postscripts, but damn, I'm thinking about this. I've been in a Digital Underground mood lately. Thinking about the Sex Packets or Playwutchalike albums. Check back later for the cd I pick. For more info, check it out at www.shockg.com.

No comments: