Monday, November 28, 2005

Christmas List!


Well, I've thought quite a bit about what I would put on my list for Christmas. I'm sure some of you will say, "He's being greedy" or "No way I'm getting him that." Hello? It's called a wish list. I don't pretend that I'm getting most of these things, but were someone to win the lottery (Dad, I don't know if they have Powerball in Indiana), well then, things could be different. Let's begin. (Note: I've tried to include a picture/link for each one, so for more info, click on it!).


1. X-Box 360.

  1. These are quite nice and quite impressive from my understanding. Maybe a bit overpriced, but I understand the price will go down in time. $2000 on ebay? People, it's called patience. And those of you that bitch about it? Welcome to the free enterprise system. You don't like it, don't support it. Awesome games, the best onlining ever, and it just aesthetically looks good.

We'll see, eh?

2. Ogio Grom

This is but one bag from their collection. Really some of the nicest bags around. A Woode system to protect your clubs from all the banging around that can deface your clubs. Innovative pockets and shouldering system (still waiting on the Schling, though!). A bit pricey, but worth it in the end.

3. Sunday Bag

This is simply a small bag that can readily hold a small collection for practice and what not. I'm looking at using for practice, holding a few key clubs and balls. Just an idea. I wouldn't say that it has to be this one, but any small, bag. They are called pencil bags, sunday bags, etc. Just google it!

4.Ecco Golf Shoes

Another industry best. There are more expensive shoes, but these are just really worth the coin. Comfortable, innovative styling, and my personal favorite, stands out amongst the crowd regarding the typical shoes on the course. Quite nice.

5. The Winning Lottery Ticket

I don't imagine that anyone would purposefully give this to me, but for the greedy and selfish bastard that I can be, this is the one for me. Now, I'm sure that a many of you would likely say that I would blow it on stupid stuff, like golf equipment, but you can just STFU. I would do the simple things in life: pay off my debts, redo my kitchen, and just kick back to enjoy life. I don't even pretend to say that the money would not change my life, but I would try to stay humble. I would build a athletic center for the public and open it up for the underpriveleged, donate to the church and other charities, and really just get into teaching and create opportunites with the money for advanced learning and experiences. I couldn't see myself living in a huge mansion, owning a dozen cars that go too fast (not that they aren't cool), or owning a number of simply wasteful items (do I really need to name them?).

I couldn't think of anything else right now. See, I've been quite fortunate to really have a great many things in my life now that are fulfilling and make me happy. If I could have one thing, I'd say to have Dad move back to Texas. Sucks that he's out of state, but I really hope that he's happy. Boo hoo, no more crying.

Cheers for now. Comments? Let me know.

Dave

No comments: