Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Regimen and Walking Fuel

So, there's this contest going on at work. It's a team based fitness challenge to encourage better living and exercise. I'm taking part and as a heavy weight, I'm feeling a bit of pressure, not to say that much of that put there by me.


So why the post? Well, it's one of those things that if you write it down, you commit to it. And that's why I'm here.

Wifey's been supportive in helping, knowing that this will only help my overall health. To better motivate myself, I've made the purchase of some headphones. Bluetooth headphones. Nothing too fancy, some LG's that were on sale at Buy.com. A nice deal, they've been out for a while and have decent reviews. I've been wanting some BT headphones for a while, since my last phone, and since I've gotten this new Samsung Impression and started this exercise regimen, I hope this will be an added incentive to just keep things going.

Little bit at a time. Oh, and for posterity sakes, this is Week 1.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Kristopher A. Denby said...

Good luck, Dave. Perhaps you will inspire me.