Friday, August 28, 2009

New Shoes and Lightning

So, lightning struck (multiple times at that) and my router is toast...again. My PC's power supply is shot and I get to drop close to a bill to replace all this.


So, for all that, invest in a GOOD surge protector. Better yet, according to my brother, but the bad ass uninterrupted power supply and sleep peacefully. I'll have to get back to you on how the PSU swap goes; I expect it to be complicated and simple at the same time. Joy.

The good news? My shoes came in! I ordered them through Zappo's, an online shoe store I've known about for some years now. The wife got some flats and I got...
























Yes, I bought the ones with the Highway to Hell cover. Bon Scott, horns and all. The soles kick ass as well. Dyl is extremely jealous. No one in town has these yet, and well, that's just awesome! For all the bullshit going on with my electronic world, the simple Chucks help the healing.

Now, let there be rock...


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Sucks about the lightning but those ARE cool shoes! Do you get to wear them to work? :-D

Kristopher A. Denby said...

Kick ass shoes, dawg!