Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hurrican Rita and more

Wow. San Antonio really got lucky, but I still feel for those that are dramatically affected by Hurrican Rita. Good thoughts and prayers to those affected.

My workouts have been productive. I've started added some running to my workouts; not too much, but for each lap, about 1/4 of it is running/light jog. I figure to lengthen the running portion of each lap every week or two. Just got to keep motivated.

I'm getting observed next week by my principal. Not too much of a biggie, but still on my mind. Lesson plans are done, so we'll see how it goes.

Will have a chance to play golf in a few weeks in a charity tournament down the road. I'm a bit excited. Tell you more later.

Last for today, I just wanted to wish Lisa and Ron happy anniversary, along with happy birthday to Nelson. Cheers to all of you.

See you later Darth Vader,

David

No comments: